Signed up with Super media, LLC and they promised results, or they "would credit me back" for the month, or at least a portion of it. That's the first joke! Second, they recommend a budget and but promise to stay within the budget you give them (that's fine till you cancel or suspend your account), then they bill you for an amount vastly different from your "agreed" upon amount.

The final bill from Supermedia, LLC is $120 a month higher than they ever billed me for previously (and this is for two months the site wasn't even active)! Oh, and they sent it to collections two days after sending me an email to discuss payment for the final bill! Now they claim they cannot remove it from the agency???

The time the website was up and running resulted in less than satisfactory results. The phone calls were very inconsistent, the customer service was very friendly, but grossly incompetent. Changes I tried to have made to the website from the first day were never made (even with repeated calls). Keep in mind the changes were for wording re-arrangement, nothing too complicated. Calls to the site team, or the people in charge of making the most of the site never were able to suggest anything other than an increase in my budget...go figure!

My suggestion to businesses thinking of signing up with this company is to think long and hard of other alternatives. If you cannot afford to simply throw your company's money out the window, you may want to pass. The site will probably generate just enough to get the bill paid, but not for at least 60 days (my experience) and not if you figure in overhead of the jobs received.

To end this on a fair note, some of the jobs I was able to get from this advertising I was able to work into additional referrals as well as meet some great people. However, in the end, I don't feel the services promised were delivered on, nor do I feel it was the best use of my advertising and marketing dollars (as limited as they were).

Had an Experience with Supermedia?

Comments

Client Care
Dallas, Texas, United States #807772

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.

Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.

I

promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours

with an update.Please provide me with the following

information and e-mail back to me

at: customerservice@supermedia.com Your full name and title: Business Name: State in which your business resides: Your contact number: Best time to call you: E-mail address: Brief complaint description: